The Sequential Artists Workshop/

For our students in next week’s Low-Residency Program

Tags:

Hello students for next week’s SAW low-residency program, we are super excited to have you.

Classes will start 11 am each day and run until 5ish. Someone at SAW always tends to stay late, so on some days you may wish to stay late.
Our schedule is mostly as seen on the website, with Justine and Tom probably switching Tuesday and Wednesday. We’re planning on showing “And God Created Woman” some evening for free at SAW, and you’re welcome to be a part of that.
Below is a map of the SAW/Gainesville area. If anyone needs help reaching their destination, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Looking forward to meeting you all!
SAW Map

Click to enlarge

19 responses to “For our students in next week’s Low-Residency Program”

1. Don’t waste energy on topics that don’t arouse your senses; this just slows you down and creates problems with your long term strategy.

2. I would say that longevity is all about a state of mind. While diet and health can aid in this I think it’s the mindset. It all boils down to making them think that they are still an asset.

3. peter anjos says:

Our experienced Professionals hold industry certifications and have successfully repaired thousands of computers for end users, businesses and resellers.

4. Scott Leiken says:

A chinese man was said to live around 250 years with the help of herbs. Is this even true? Could this be possible.

5. peter anjos says:

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now 😉

6. Learn about the cycles of the moons and hte movement of the planets. Be sure to make alchemical elixirs in accordance with nature.

7. I would say that longevity is all about a state of mind. While diet and health can aid in this I think it’s the mindset. It all boils down to making them think that they are still an asset.

8. Thank you for this, I was about to give up on my search when I came across this information. The other guides I found weren’t nearly as helpful as yours.

9. Responsive web design is basically a technique used for web design and development. Further, it is used for creating brilliant layout and images to add more flexibility to a website. This practice makes your website compatible to different browser

10. herb trotter says:

11. elen's kids says:

They will provide you with a free diagnostic of your problem and a recommended solution. But you are under no obligation to have us do the repairs.

12. We research, develop and provide unique repair solutions for your computer problems. We will always diagnose your machine with no strings attached.

13. Great post! We’re a successful software design and development company specializing in creating e-commerce Websites, iPhone, Android, and windows 8 applications, facebook applications, Internet marketing (SEO/SEM/SMO and PPC campaigns)

14. Lloyd Segal says:

15. The ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection provides me with greater flexibility while traveling, whether it be to visit family, travel to watch my favorite sports on TV. I’m looking for this kind of flexibilty.

16. So I was stuck at my wits on what to look for and was just about to give up entirely when I came across your post. I really hope the best for you in business.

17. lilac shade says:

We don’t just take a back seat we help you all the way through the process of either getting your internet business off the ground or helping you expand an existing one and we do so at an affordable price.

18. Have seen and heard about such an insect for the first time. I really like being aware of about different forms of insects and animals. The life cycle on the insect shared in here seems to become quite fascinating. Will appear forward to more such exciting posts.

19. Rosaline Mainor is what you can refer to as her but nevertheless she practically never really favored that title. For a all the while I’ve experienced Maine. In her professional life she is an outline clerk but she’s at this point applied very good one. Fish keeping is the important item I fancy most associated with.